Velosi is Accredited for the Certification of weld procedures against the requirements of EN Standards, and can carry out assessment to ASME, and other national or international standards.
The process involves:
• Review and provisional approval of the procedure.
• On site surveillance of the test piece production against Written Procedures
• Witness laboratory testing of the test pieces
• Review of any Non-destructive or other Test Results
• Approval of the Weld Procedure (and welder if appropriate)
The number of test pieces will be dependent on the procedure requirements. Many procedures are able to cover a range of material types and sizes. Laboratory testing requirements are defined by the applicable code and vary from application to application.
Download Service Leaflet