Velosi undertake complete project verification services by developing a quality assurance approach to project quality. This ensures the Construction Contractor’s internal operations and procedures meet the requirements of internationally recognized Quality Management Systems, such as ISO 9001- 2000 during the Design, Procurement, Fabrication, Construction and Commissioning phases.
This is achieved by developing, initiating and maintaining a Project Quality Manual incorporating procedures required to ensure quality throughout each phase of the project, supervising the execution contractors and their subcontractor’s quality plan performance to ensure they meet the project specification requirements.
The following list indicates some of the typical activities undertaken to ensure project quality at the Construction Contractor’s design office, material and equipment suppliers and site contraction locations.
• Development of a project Quality Manual to incorporate procedures and flowcharts. Once in place the project quality manual is extended to encompass second and third tier documentation covering all aspects of the operations.
• Development of the execution Project Quality Plan, audit schedules, and data packages and to give advice on their suitability to achieve effective control of the management of the project.
• The maintenance of the system is verified by ongoing Auditing of the Construction Contractor’s Project Quality Management System to ensure compliance with the agreed internationally recognized Quality Management System such as ISO 9001-2000 and/or projects specifications.
• Complete any additional Auditing of the Execution Contractor’s compliance with statuary laws.
• Maintain a project non-conformance register, issue non conformances (NCR) follow up on corrective action and closeout.
• All design activities are reviewed to ensure conformance with project specifications. This will encompass conceptual and detail design activities relevant to all engineering disciplines including mechanical, electrical, electronic, instrumentation, process and civil.
• Perform criticality assessments to establish the focus for quality related activities. This will ensure that resources will be directed to the essential systems and processes within the overall project requirements.
Download Service Leaflet